●    ●    

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Toy: Fujifilm Instax 50S


Hi Guys!
I've had my eyes on the Instax 50S for quite some time and I vaguely remember that I told myself that the last thing I need, is another camera.
But when I was in Barcelona, I saw this beauty in the Impossible Project store, and fell in love all over again.
The reason why I wanted to buy it there on the spot, was so that I could use it right away.
But they didn't have film for it at that time, so I ended up buying it in The Netherlands, which I knew was gonna be cheaper and more practical, warranty wise.

So one day after I got back from Barcelona, I went into town and bought this gorgeous little camera.

Here are some pictures of the 'unboxing':

Film was not included in the box


Camera with Close Up lens attached
Of course I took the camera out for a test round , here are some pictures:
Instax Mini Summer

Lastly, I stumbled upon this cute video about Instax Mini, just had to share it:


That was it for now, hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Hope you all have a lovely 'RoidWeek!

RaySnaps

10 comments:

  1. So cute! The photos you made with it are great!

    I still regret I didn't by the Diana Mini when I was in Antwerp a few months back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Awe really? I love my Diana Mini so much, funny that you mention it as I turned in a roll of film at the local chemist to get it developed this morning! Will post the results of it on here as soon as they are developed.

      You can always pick up a Diana Mini @ the lomography store in Amsterdam right?

      Delete
    2. Yes really! I can't wait to see the photos.

      I could, but I'm not in Amsterdam any time soon, but maybe I got some time left after my holiday to Rome. And maybe I find one there.

      Delete
  2. Ahh I'm so jealous! I have a big Instax but would love a mini because it's alot smaller and would be great for taking on nights out.

    Gemma
    www.instantlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a big instax too, but figured a small one would be easier to carry around in my bag. I'm loving it so far!

      Delete
  3. I just adore you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, it has beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous!! It seems so nice! And the pictures you took with it are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you usually buy your film??

    ReplyDelete

comments are very much appreciated ♥

online
Visited times